Hula girl is the cutest thing in the world, can she come live with me?
oh man, I'm sooo jealous that she's potty trained! Braxten is not exactly wanting to go that route yet--hopefully I can convince him before the next baby comes. Love the hula skirt by the way..super cute!
That is so funny that she wanted a hula skirt!
Great pictures! I especially love the twirly hula ones.
that last one if a framer, fo shizzle.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hula girl is the cutest thing in the world, can she come live with me?
oh man, I'm sooo jealous that she's potty trained! Braxten is not exactly wanting to go that route yet--hopefully I can convince him before the next baby comes.
Love the hula skirt by the way..super cute!
That is so funny that she wanted a hula skirt!
Great pictures! I especially love the twirly hula ones.
that last one if a framer, fo shizzle.
Post a Comment