09 June 2009

New Snack Idea

Next time you have a hankering for something sweet, consider this:

"Did you see the snack I made, Mom?"

When I'm showering, I usually count on PBS to keep her
occupied...but some days it just doesn't work.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I hope one day I get to me this cutie of yours. You are making me fall absolutely in love with her, what a crack up!

Alison B said...

oh dear!!! that is too funny!

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Does PBS in this case, stand for Pretty Beautiful Sprinkles?

Jesse said...

I'm impressed by the bowl and spoon! She could have just chugged it. What a little lady.

Mom Mordock said...

HMMM......DOES THIS REMIND ME OF A TIME 29 YEARS AGO WHEN SOMEONE ELSE WE KNOW VERY WELL GOT INTO EGGS, CLEANING SOLUTIONS, AND WHATEVER WAS ON A TOP SHELF....WHEN MOM WAS BUSY! Seeing Audrey like this just warms my heart.....am just sorry that its not Jeremy who has to clean up the mess!!!