What is something your mom always says to you?
J: yes.
A: no.
What makes mom happy?
J: when I don't get crazy.
A: not writing on my arm.
What makes mom sad?
J: not going to bed.
A: the one day I get squished by a car.
How does mom make you laugh?
J: when she says jokes.
A: saying "blah, blah, blue, blue."
What was your mom like as a child?
J: pretty.
A: a baby.
How old is your mom?
J: 23
A: (holds up all 10 fingers)
How tall is your mom?
J: 8 feet
A: 25
What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV?
J: music and the spoken word
A: max and ruby
What does your mom do when you're not around?
J: plays ruckus.
A: be gone.
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J: how pretty she is.
A:
What is your mom really good at?
J: playing the flute.
A: making cheddar cheese pies.
What does your mom do for her job?
J: work at Author Squad.
A: do dishes.
Whats your moms favorite food?
J: green smoothie
A: sandwiches
What makes you proud of your mom?
J: that she's a good mom.
A: doing stuff.
If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
J: super mom
A: dora
What do you and your mom do together?
J: have fun.
A: go on walks.
How are you and your mom the same?
J: we're both Heavenly Father's creations.
A: she has black hair and I have white hair.
How do you know your mom loves you?
J: because she gives me hugs and kisses.
A: my heart is happy.
What does your mom like most about your dad?
J: he's handsome.
A: chickens.
Where is your moms favorite place to go?
J: yoga
A: mcdonald's
Happy Mother's Day!
10 comments:
I must say, that is the best post ever. I am sitting here by myself on Mother's Day while Allison and Ben are in Seattle and I checked all the new blog posts. That made me laugh so much. It just makes me miss my little Ben so much. Hope you guys are well.
Jay
That was absolutel precious. I would say that I have a favorite one, but they were all so cute. By the way Jen, you look so beautiful! Happy Mother's Day
Oh my goodness, that was hilarious! It made my Mother's Day!
Too cute! I love it! I might have to try this for father's day.
I did not realize you had black hair:)
That is just great! So cute.
awesome post. audrey's answer: "chickens" was my fave. and your picture is just beautiful. did you look into radiation treatment for hypo? you might ask your doc.
this is precious. you look beautiful in this picture, btw.
Don't worry, I love Max and Ruby too!
I always love your interviews with your kids! Every time I read them, I think "man, I need to do this with my kids", but then I forget. Anyway, the funniest is the comparison of the two answers to each question. I think one of my favorites is the yoga vs. mcdonalds as the favorite place to go.
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment