20 January 2009

It's a good thing...

school was canceled today because of the treacherous trace of snow we woke up to this morning...

4 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Yeah, you got snow! I was wondering if you'd get snow when we were watching the weather channel yesterday. Bet you loved every flake of it!!

Thomas Family said...

That's so funny that it was a snow day! That happened here in St. George too. But I have to say we did have several inches to kind of justify it. Hope you and your cute family are well and happy.

Amberly said...

Oh that is a scary amount of snow. I bet you were worried to let your kids outside for fear of an avalanche on their slide. Good thing they didn't have to brave the blizzard conditions at school. :)

The cheez-it story is so cute. Love it - AND - your new header. Darling.

Joanne said...

They're like that in Austin, too - the whole city would probably shut down. It's so funny to see after growing up in Utah.