03 February 2009

Groundhog Princess

Audrey arrived 3 years ago- yesterday

she was VERY excited to celebrate her big day
the first words out of her mouth when she woke up: "I'm bigger now!"

she decided weeks ago that she wanted cupcakes with sprinkles

Jake made her a boat and a card

dressing up is her new favorite hobby,
so the fancy dress and sunglasses were well received
(we also gave her a new Sunday dress, and before she realized what it was, she said excitedly, "My very own tablecloth!")

we love this 3-year old!

11 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Princess!!!! Three? Soon you'll be posting Prom pictures!

Remember the fun we had the day you bought this dress at the Disney Store? Such a fun day with you all!!

Greta said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!!

Julie Peterson said...

Oh, she is so cute! What a fun Birthday!

Angela said...

Jen, your kids say the CUTEST things! They are so precious and hilarious!

Jesse said...

A perfect princess day for some cute birthday royalty!

Your kids are so much fun.

Mix Family said...

happy birthday to audrey! what a cute little busy-body she is!

Aric and Sally said...

Oh, she is so cute - and FUNNY!
Does this mean the terrible twos are over? Definitely a reason to eat cupcakes with sprinkles.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on surviving your third birthday Audrey! I know how much your mommy and daddy and big brother love you. I wish I were closer to give you a big birthday hug!! Maybe it's a good thing, because your big blue eyes melt my heart and I'd spoil you rotten and give in to your every whim! Much love, Aunt Melanie

Amberly said...

I love the second picture! She is darling. I giggled about the tablecloth, what a gracious child.

Joanne said...

I love the dress-up picture! My girls would have so much fun playing with her - she's right in between.

Also, the picture of Jake hugging her!

Jolley's said...

Oh my, she really is quite the princess! I love that pic of the two of them hugging...so cute!