A few things I've been loving:
-Audrey's new Melissa and Doug crayons. They come in the coolest box, they're strong enough that Audrey can't snap them in two, and they're triangular--good for the grip.-The Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. Excellent read.

-This oven-roasted chicken recipe. My first time cooking a whole chicken! It was amazingly simple.

-Our new pet Sea Monkeys. Jake earned the cash to buy this Sea Monkey kit at Target a few weeks ago. They're crazy! They actually spring to life when you add water, and then they start growing. You can't see much in this picture, but trust me, they're entertaining.
-Inspiring blogs. I snatched this fun valentine idea from Design Mom, and here's how they turned out today:
5 comments:
Looks fun, you are always so creative! Maybe I should come over so we can make cookies some time. I miss you, I can't wait until I can see you again. All the suddon (maybe because our babies just turned three) I've been thinking of you all the time and wishing you were only a few minutes away again in your cute little house kicking time in your awesome front yard with the cute little porch and big tree. Anyway, what's new with you???
so cute auntie jenny!! i have to remember this for next year. yours turned out so cute! and i'm excited about those crayons, they look luke-proof. i'll have to hunt them down. ;)
Ooh, I think I need those crayons for Lizza. What a good idea.
Those crayons look awesome. And the valentines are great! You are so crafty! Nice work.
Wow! Cute valentines! I saw a kid while I was waiting at gymnastics lessons today that looked just like Jake (when he was younger) I almost got brave and asked the mom if she was related to any Mordocks, but I never did. Instead, I decided to come check out how you guys are doing. Your kids are looking adorable. I can't believe that Audrey is 3! She's really cute.
Post a Comment