It's fun--try it!
But take it from Jeremy...make SURE you're OUTSIDE.
If you start the process inside, and if the Mentos accidentally
fall into the bottle while you're standing over the carpet,
and if it happens to explode all over the walls, ceiling, and floor,
you'll really need to have something like this handy:
6 comments:
Looks fun. We spent one whole night with a jug of vinegar, a tub of baking soda, an empty soda bottle and a cork. The boys were covered in a white film, the next week we watched that section of grass slowly turn yellow, but oh the memories.
That's cool! I love how many great uses there are for Mentos! Santa brought us one of those, too. The exact same kind!
I was reading this and Stuart came in. I think I know what he is going to want to try next Sat.
I have one of those carpet cleaners, the same one, and I love it!
What a fun thing to do! My kids would love that. Thanks for the tip at the end - it added a pretty funny twist to the blog post (although I'm guessing it was hard to laugh about it at the time).
oh my word! i love exploding objects!! :) we're doing it... when it gets warmer than -1 degree outside. :)
Post a Comment