(she wanted to be a princess, and I couldn't pass up the Alice dress, so she became Alice the Princess)
01 November 2008
Halloween
(she wanted to be a princess, and I couldn't pass up the Alice dress, so she became Alice the Princess)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What's up with the short sleeves? I think that Alice is the cutest Alice I've ever seen! Isn't it sad that this is probably the last year you can force her to be whatever you want? Next year she'll have her own ideas ... And Dracula looks really good too, how fun!
Your children are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Miss Alice is beautiful, and what a great memory buying it with you in the Disney Store!! Jake looks scary! Such fun, wish we could have been there to trick-r-treat in your awesome neighborhood!
what an awesome halloween. your kiddos looked awesome!
Alice the Fairy is beautiful. I would like an Alice the Fairy at my house. Jake looks awesomely scary. And who did you dress up as? I remember you made a pretty cute California Raisin.
Could they be any CUTER!! I doubt it! She makes a perfect Alice
Seriously, where did that go? You had a post about Sky Top Apple Orchard with this super cute picture of Audrey in the frame of a video. I push play and then the disappointing message 'sorry this video is no longer available' pops up. Now the post is gone. I think you are teasing me.
So cute! Dracula and Alice both looked awesome. Looks like a fun Halloween.
I barely recognized Jake in his costume and of course Audrey looks just adorable. How fun!!!
Post a Comment