
-Inspired by my college roommate's post-of-randomness, I'm throwing out my own batch of disjointed thoughts today-
I wish I could instantly transport to Idaho. My Mom and Dad have been pressing their bushels of apples into fresh cider. They'd probably share. And my kids could play with their new kittens, too.
Just discovered this new song in our Friend magazine. I played and sang it probably four times yesterday (I'm a big sucker for Primary songs.) It's a timely reminder, to say the least. Take a listen.
I don't want my little Alice Princess to freeze tomorrow night when we're trick-or-treating; but I really hate to cover up that very pretty dress.
Should I make our traditional dinner-in-a-pumpkin tonight or tomorrow? Normally I'd go with Halloween night, of course. But our neighborhood costume party thing includes pizza (probably not so yummy) tomorrow. Hmmm.
I LOVE fall weather. Who doesn't, right? But to be outside feeling totally comfortable (even a tiny bit chilly) is refreshing indeed. And-- good riddance, evil mosquitos!
Speaking of pests, check out this interview with a bat.
2 comments:
Loved the random thoughts. That is how my brain actually thinks!! Jumping from one thing to another, tiring! I will have to try it out on my blog too. I typically only write about what we have been doing but this is a great way to be a bit more personal. FUN!
I love the picture at the top!
I understand about the costume covering dilema. I usually make my boys wear like three pairs of pajamas under their costumes so they can skip the jacket.
I really want to hear the song (especially since my new Friend is sitting in a pile of mail in Meridian) but the link didn't work for me. I'll have to try again later.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment