"Well, what happens is, you put the reflector here, you turn the flashlight on, you put the mirror there, and if it's dark, the light that is showing on the reflector that comes to the mirror will probably show on the wall. So you see, it's a personal light where the flashlight is pointing the opposite direction, and it's turned on, and the mirror is pointing the right direction that the light is going to be. So that proves something about light. Maybe light is...the next time...do you know what I really want to know--if light is a solid or something. Light is electric. Must be shine. That why I'm such an ingenious!"
08 September 2008
Reflections: Jake Verbatim
"Well, what happens is, you put the reflector here, you turn the flashlight on, you put the mirror there, and if it's dark, the light that is showing on the reflector that comes to the mirror will probably show on the wall. So you see, it's a personal light where the flashlight is pointing the opposite direction, and it's turned on, and the mirror is pointing the right direction that the light is going to be. So that proves something about light. Maybe light is...the next time...do you know what I really want to know--if light is a solid or something. Light is electric. Must be shine. That why I'm such an ingenious!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yes, yes jake, you are an ingenious! no really, you are the most creative, thoughtful, smartest cousin i've got!tell your mom how cool it is that we're cousins!
Brilliant! I've been wondering about light lately, so glad Jake could enlighten me. It's like reading a political speech - it makes everything so clear. But serioulsy that is one thinker of a kiddo you have.
Where does he come up with this stuff?! What a mouthful.
I love that boy of yours! He must keep you so entertained. I truly wish we were neighbors so Tristan and Oliver could hang out with him. Well, and also so that we could hang out. And Daniel and Jeremy - they'd probably like that, too.
Post a Comment