08 September 2008
Bike Taxi
Jake put his new shoe-tying skills to good use yesterday. He found some rope in the garage and rigged together a ride for Audrey. You'll hear him say he's pretending to pull a "little- big cart of molasses."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know it was not the point of the darling post but I really enjoyed hearing your voice and especially hearing your laugh. It brought me back to the days of #203... But back to the post - clever of your little guy. I loved that Audrey was so willing to play the part of the immobile molasses.
LOL! audgee is cracking me up lying there like a slug and when jake takes that corner into your driveway,i was cracking up! what an adorable neighborhood you have, too! your post about her calling you a princess with a towel on your head was the sweetest.
So funny. They have grown up so much!! We really miss you guys!! Glad that you are doing well and so happy.
That kid is so creative! And I'm pretty sure that's the cutest "little-big cart of molasses" I've ever seen. They're going to love watching this when they're older.
That is so cute! I loved watching Jake go and pull Audrey and it was great to hear your laugh!
Post a Comment