17 September 2008

Kids Live Here

A few things around the house are catching my eye today...
salt-crystal-growing experiment

blankeepassee jackpot
(yes, it's one word, and yes, she found all three, and no, they aren't supposed to leave her bed)

ribbon decor for the kitchen wall

construction work ahead

fresh new coat of fingernail polish for the bathtub
(you should have seen her legs!!)

leaps and bounds of lowercase improvement

4 comments:

Amberly said...

I love this because kids live at my house too. My pictures would have to include baseball cards, legos and piles of Carter's artwork. I love the real life stuff.

Mix Family said...

those pictures are really cool. the fingernail polish in the bathtub was quite ingenious. there really is no point in getting things too spiffed up around my house because caleb is just starting to really climb, pull, scribble, scramble, push, tug, run,hang,squish...you name it, it's begun.

Joanne said...

Awesome post - I love the black and white pics. It somehow makes everything look really cool instead of just like a big mess, like it would if I took pictures of things my kids leave out.

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Love it!
Di