19 September 2008

My Very Own Baden-Powell

My favorite Scoutmaster's tenure has ended. We're sad.
He loves those boys. But thankfully he wasn't too sad to pose in his uniform one last time.
I mean--look at the guy. I may not miss him being gone to camp and all, but I'll definitely miss seeing him walk out the door in all of his Scouting Splendor. Can you blame me?

5 comments:

Allison said...

If you were like my Dad you would wear your scout uniform around town for awhile, then you'll have to sign autographs for all your fans. That is a pretty studly uniform, even jay agrees. But what would make it better would be scout shorts with some sweet knee high scout socks, then we're talking.

Amberly said...

I love the proud air he has about himself. Every good scoutmaster should wear his uniform proudly. What a pose!

Charity said...

Sorry Jennifer, I tagged you on my blog, head over to get the rules.

Mix Family said...

i agree with allison, scout knickerbockers and knee-high liederhosen would make the outfit complete. "regal, yes, yes!" (said like prince john in disney's robin hood)cannon is picking up where jeremy left off, but he's in charge of the 11 yr old scouts. very sweet.

Grandpa and Grandma Hillam said...

I love seeing Jeremy all decked out in his scout uniform! I truly believe a man is never more handsome than when he is dressed in his
Sunday clothes ready to take care of his Priesthood responsibilities or in his Scout Uniform being a righteous leader to the boy scouts. Jeremy, you are awesome!