26 September 2008

Currently Looking Forward To...

  • watching our newly captured frog eat bugs
  • mopping the kitchen floor (if I write it on the blog, I'm 100% accountable, no?)
  • cheering Jeremy on when he runs a race in the morning
  • surprising the kids with That Which is Covered in Black Plastic in the Garage...picture to come
  • the General Relief Society Meeting tomorrow
  • a cozy, rainy Friday night at home
  • Audrey's 1st hair cut (even though her Daddy genuinely loves her mullet)
  • trying fun tricks with the newest version of Picasa
  • a visit from my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and great-nephew in a few weeks

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm SO excited to come see you guys! Ben is going to have so much fun with your kids, he especially LOVES big boys. FUn Fun!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Hey, we have been missing you guys. Will you send me your email address so I can add you to our blog? Our address is wrighttown at gmail dot com. Oh, and Denver is simply a fabulous place to stop on the long drive out west. :)