Oh, yes, she is cute!!! Hey, I've heard you don't have any gas. Okay, that didn't sound right, I must be really tie-red. I hope you can get where you need to go, that's what I really meant....okay...I'm off to bed...really!
that is the cutest kids salon i've ever seen. didn't even know that kid salons existed. she is the CUTEST little devil...and the certificate beats all. the cut turned out adorable and accents her big cheeks and blue, blue eyes. love it. i've been dying to know how you make that "checkerboard" of photos. tell me, tell me!
6 comments:
Love it! She is so cute. I think I type that everytime you post pictures of her but it's the first thing I think everytime I see her happy smile.
I want to get my haircut there when I'm at your house so I can get a first haircut certificate. Lucky.
Oh, yes, she is cute!!! Hey, I've heard you don't have any gas. Okay, that didn't sound right, I must be really tie-red. I hope you can get where you need to go, that's what I really meant....okay...I'm off to bed...really!
that is the cutest kids salon i've ever seen. didn't even know that kid salons existed. she is the CUTEST little devil...and the certificate beats all. the cut turned out adorable and accents her big cheeks and blue, blue eyes. love it. i've been dying to know how you make that "checkerboard" of photos. tell me, tell me!
What a doll. How did you get her to hold still?
What a cutie!!!! Audrey, you look beautiful in your new hair cut. I can hardly wait to see you in your Princess Outfit and your new hair do!!
Post a Comment