Dedicated to Amy, Jennifer, Sharina, Kristi, and Sally--miss you all!
15 January 2008
Back in '95
It was my first year of college. I shared an apartment with 5 other freshman girls who opted out of an apartment with a TV. We came up with interesting ways to entertain ourselves and our guests. But our favorite game to play with visitors was the ever-mysterious SNAPS. Our version was far superior to this one below because it was done in person with silly actions. It didn't take long for all of us to become experts. Can you figure it out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
PS I love you was a great date night movie, we really liked it.
Dianne
but still can't figure out SNAPS???
Thanks for the brain teaser. After getting 0 out of 10 correct in the first round, I think I figured it out! Hooray! I love these silly games...
Was that a Sharina game? I remember playing it and thinking we were so clever. Now I'm not feeling so clever . . .
Post a Comment