12 January 2008

Good Eats

We're huge fans of Jason's Deli. My standard order is the guacamole turkey wrap, and Jeremy loves the chicken pot pie. But the real key to happiness? Their strawberry shortcake. Delicious! Last night we rode our bikes to Jason's Deli for dinner. The sky gifted us with a breathtaking sunset on the way (if only I'd had the camera!), and once there we ran into three families from our ward. This was all very exciting to Jake and Audrey--who couldn't wipe the smiles off their ice-creamed faces. So with a moonlight ride home to top it all off, I'm thinking a new tradition has been born. Anybody want to join us?

4 comments:

Jesse said...

How fun to ride your bikes to dinner! We would definately join you if we could.

Livingstone Family said...

I want to join you!! How does tomorrow sound? XOXO

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

How funny that you came to our blog because I just barely found yours and was going to leave a comment! How are you guys?! I've never been to Jason's Deli, but after reading your blog I just told J last night that we should go. Too bad we can't go with you guys. I can't believe it's warm enough to bike there. Oh, and I already do miss school and we haven't even left yet! Okay, I'll talk to you later--I'm so glad find your blog so we can keep in touch better. :)

KarenB said...

Kudos to Jason's Deli. We love it too! -Thanks for the Romney web sites - I hadn't heard of them before.