From the Masterpiece Theater website: "Presented for the first time on US television, the classic season kicks off with The Complete Jane Austen, featuring adaptations of all six Austen novels and a new biopic of her life." Here's the schedule!
Thanks Jen! I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything Jane Austin. I am excited for the complete series, and did watch the first one on Sunday night. We must think alike. I love the end of the movie on Sun. when she see's her wedding present! Nice gift! Di
I watched part of Persuasion on Sunday night (I had just turned on the TV and it happened to be on - I was so excited), but then Daniel voted against it, so I recorded the 3 am showing and watched the rest of it first thing in the morning. My kids tried to watch it with me, and I kept saying things like, "shhh, stop asking questions, this is a really important part - she might tell him that she still loves him." Anyway, I really liked it, and I had to rewatch the ending a few times.
Then I immediately went online yesterday morning to see if Masterpiece was doing any more - I was thrilled to see the full schedule. They're all set to record. Now I just need to convince Daniel that they will be great Sunday night activities.
4 comments:
Thanks Jen! I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything Jane Austin. I am excited for the complete series, and did watch the first one on Sunday night. We must think alike. I love the end of the movie on Sun. when she see's her wedding present! Nice gift!
Di
Heck yes! Thanks for sharing the info. I'm going to set it up to record right now!
I watched part of Persuasion on Sunday night (I had just turned on the TV and it happened to be on - I was so excited), but then Daniel voted against it, so I recorded the 3 am showing and watched the rest of it first thing in the morning. My kids tried to watch it with me, and I kept saying things like, "shhh, stop asking questions, this is a really important part - she might tell him that she still loves him." Anyway, I really liked it, and I had to rewatch the ending a few times.
Then I immediately went online yesterday morning to see if Masterpiece was doing any more - I was thrilled to see the full schedule. They're all set to record. Now I just need to convince Daniel that they will be great Sunday night activities.
Thanks for the hot tip. I will be programing it in the DVR in a minute. Gotta love those classics!
Post a Comment