You know you're a junkie when you wake up remembering this dream last night: I was interviewing Senator Fred Thompson about his run for the Presidency. He did not impress me. But I still poured him a bowl of Bran Flakes for a post-interview snack. Throughout the dream I kept thinking, "Whew! Mitt Romney has absolutely nothing to worry about with this guy." I mean, come on--he didn't even stay to throw the football around with Jeremy after the interview!21 August 2007
You Know You're a Junkie When...
You know you're a junkie when you wake up remembering this dream last night: I was interviewing Senator Fred Thompson about his run for the Presidency. He did not impress me. But I still poured him a bowl of Bran Flakes for a post-interview snack. Throughout the dream I kept thinking, "Whew! Mitt Romney has absolutely nothing to worry about with this guy." I mean, come on--he didn't even stay to throw the football around with Jeremy after the interview!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the link to PlanetRomney.org . I don't have a lot of visitors because I've never really announced or published it, but the ones I do have come very frequently throughout the day. I'm glad you feel it an essential.
And don't worry about your dreams, I have those all the time.
-Nate Gunderson
Post a Comment