How else would I have known to try cooking spray, hand sanitizer, and Crisco to get the Silly Putty out of Jake's hair today?! And it most certainly did take some of each. We're not talking about just a little spot stuck to the end of a few hairs. We're talking about a double-egg-size GLOB smashed down into his scalp covering an area of several inches. Thank goodness it all came out--I had visions of a very traumatic Bald First Day of School next week for our little friend.
24 August 2007
Why I Love Google
How else would I have known to try cooking spray, hand sanitizer, and Crisco to get the Silly Putty out of Jake's hair today?! And it most certainly did take some of each. We're not talking about just a little spot stuck to the end of a few hairs. We're talking about a double-egg-size GLOB smashed down into his scalp covering an area of several inches. Thank goodness it all came out--I had visions of a very traumatic Bald First Day of School next week for our little friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you found a way to get it out, but a bald head on the first day of school would have made for some very memorable pictures!
Wow, that is a doozie! But, I'm glad for the tip. Good to know that google will be there for me when I need it! I wish we were closer so we could laugh together about some of the crazy things that go on in the lives of little people!
Post a Comment