20 August 2007

One on One: featuring Mr. Jacob

Jake has always been a man of strong opinions. Now that he's 5, I thought I'd sit him down for a little question-answer session. Here are the highlights.
Favorite kind of day:
when Santa comes and gives me presents
What makes you laugh:
jokes, funny faces, and when somebody does a funny dance
Favorite chore:
doing the vacuum on the stairs
Favorite colors:
red and green
What do you love most about Daddy:
that he tackles with me
If you had $100, what would you buy:
candy
Do you think you're extra handsome or extra smart?
smart
Best thing about being a big brother:
I can help my little sister
Hardest part of being a kid:
reaching stuff in the fridge
Favorite book:

science books

1 comment:

Aric and Sally said...

Okay, that is way too cute. And Jacob is getting way too big.