15 August 2007

This Guy Knows What He's Doing


Yesterday marked our 8th Anniversary! Jeremy pulled out all the stops. He knows I love surprises, so he planned our date, including the biggie: taking care of babysitter-finding duties. After dropping off the kids, we shared a scrumptious meal at Carrabba's. The interruption-free meal conversation was a treat. But the best surprise was opening a card with tickets to the 'So You Think You Can Dance' concert coming to Charlotte in October. Wahoo! We've had a great time watching that show this summer, so I can't wait!! And to round out the evening--a walk by nearby Lake Norman. Does it get any better than that? This guy is a catch!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it really been 8 years? Well, we're so glad you found Jeremy, he is a great catch and we've sure had a fun time with him! How fun for you to go to see "So You Think You Can Dance?"! That Jeremy, he is a thinker! I hope you have a really fun time!

Aric and Sally said...

Congratulations! Sounds like quite a celebration. Have fun at the "so you think you can dance" performance. Lucky

KarenB said...

Happy Anniversary! That sounds like a great date and awesome present!

Marliese said...

Nice job, Jeremy...do you give "how-to-score-points-with-your-wife" lessons? People could benefit from those:). And what a beautiful picture of you two. What was that talk about less-than-glamorous wedding photos? I love that shot. Happy anniversary!

Aimee said...

Hi Jennifer! What a fun blog! It's so great to hear how well you guys are doing. Jake's all grown up!
Great anniversary present! We watched the show religiously too, and we were so happy that Sabra won! She was my fave! Have fun at the show!

Jolley's said...

Hey Jen! I'm glad you found our blog! We are going to So You Think You can Dance also...we should buddy up for dinner or something!