I don't even know how to describe the joy I felt last weekend with my
family. We came together to throw a party for Dad's 80th birthday, and
it turned into one of those memorable events-of-a-lifetime. All ten of
us siblings were there together for the first time in 29 years! What a hoot!
 |
| an historic picture: Dianne, Julie, Linda, Me, Melanie, Gayla (back); Barry, Randy, Mom, Dad, David, Dan (front) |
|
 |
| kids, spouses, grandchildren, great-grandchildren coming onstage to sing 'Happy Birthday' at the end of the party |
3 comments:
Jenny - how fun it was to see you last week. Can you believe it's been a whole week since we were all together? It was awesome to get to spend some quality time with you and feel of your sweetness. Love the pictures and can't wait for our next get-together! You are now an official Whisper Sister!
You are wonderful at telling the story with photos. I love the group shot of your family. I've only met a couple of them, but I love them all anyway. If they are anything close to as poised and kind and amazing as you are, Jen, then I want to be friends with all of them!
Is this THE farm? I love that place! Your pictures are so lovely. What a special get together. Thank you for the congratulations - we are super excited!
Post a Comment