Hi Jenny- just caught up on all of your posts. Your kids are growing up so fast! They always have smiles on their faces! I agree w/ Dianne - if that was girls camp, send me there! It is gorgeous and looks like such fun. Looking forward to catching up soon. Melanie
3 comments:
Are you sure that was a girls camp? That is one beautiful place! Glad you had a good time. Love the pics!
Looks beautiful, and actually fun! But I can't feel the mugginess through the computer screen. Are you in YW now?
Hi Jenny- just caught up on all of your posts. Your kids are growing up so fast! They always have smiles on their faces! I agree w/ Dianne - if that was girls camp, send me there! It is gorgeous and looks like such fun. Looking forward to catching up soon. Melanie
Post a Comment