5/19/11
What did you learn at preschool this year?
on Easter we learned about Jesus on the cross
At what did you most improve?
I got better and better, then wonderful, wonderful at crafts
What happened at school that was funny?
the funniest thing was Heather and Phillipe were dancing
What was a favorite song you learned there?
"If I Were a Butterfly," and "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee"
What will you miss most about preschool?
doing the crafts, of course!
What are you looking forward to this summer?
the pool and California
on Easter we learned about Jesus on the cross
At what did you most improve?
I got better and better, then wonderful, wonderful at crafts
What happened at school that was funny?
the funniest thing was Heather and Phillipe were dancing
What was a favorite song you learned there?
"If I Were a Butterfly," and "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee"
What will you miss most about preschool?
doing the crafts, of course!
What are you looking forward to this summer?
the pool and California
1 comment:
Love your exit interviews. Great idea, and great kids you have. I love their candid and witty answers.
Post a Comment