10 June 2011

Exit Interview: 3rd Grade

last day of school
6/10/11

What did you learn in 3rd grade?
I learned multiplication, division, and a lot of science

At what did you most improve?
definitely math

What happened at school that was funny?
well today my friend lost his balance and he accidentally spilled Gatorade in my eye! I saw this purple liquid coming toward my face. It had citric acid and I was jumping around saying "hot-hot-hot-hot!"

What was a favorite book you read this year?
the Chronicles of Narnia series

What will you miss most about 3rd grade?
my friends Justin, Lance, Brooks, and Andrew

What are you looking forward to this summer?
the Fourth of July and Discovery Place

What are you proud of?
getting 3rd place in Science Olympiad Botany, and passing EOG tests

1 comment:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

So adorable! I miss my grade school age kids,loved those years! Thanks for sharing! Are you sure Jacob is going to 4th grade I am thinking he should be starting 2nd grade anytime...lol.