Day One I found him downstairs all dressed for school and playing with his hamster. He was telling Lucky goodbye. Telling him that he wouldn't be around as much anymore.
The second morning I found him printing out a few computer documents that he created when he woke up--nice graphics and all. It was his "Money Plan" with a breakdown of all the things he would like to buy and their prices (rocket, slime, ctr ring, stuff for Lucky). Grand total: $109.00. I'm hoping that makes for a more eager chore-doer.
In typical Jake fashion, he is 100% thrilled to be back-to-school.
It has been a happy week for us.
1 comment:
i have loved seeing all the idaho pics and sighing at the sights. and that pic of jake on his first day of school is crazy because i still remember him chasing pigeons on the mesa temple grounds the day heidi got married...it's just not possible that he is old enough to be in 3rd grade.
Post a Comment