You've got to hand it to us for trying. Isn't that what you're supposed to do after church when your kids are dressed in their
Christmas Best?
Actually, the blurry goofy-ness all adds up to something pretty great.
(Be sure to click on the picture for a larger view)
Christmas Best?
Actually, the blurry goofy-ness all adds up to something pretty great.
(Be sure to click on the picture for a larger view)


3 comments:
I think they are looking more and more alike. This is so typical of a family picture. Very cute. I want to know what the big huge present is in the background!!! :)
I love the photo attempt. It is so hard to get a perfectly posed, natural smile photo out of two kiddos. I think that is what makes the pictures so great!
I love their matching expressions in each photo! So cute!
Post a Comment