I'm coming up a little empty on catchy narrative. It's Blogger's Block, I guess. But a list I can do. So here's what we're up to these days:sleeping in, slightly
reading The Wizard of Oz to Jake
watering the garden
Scout Camp for The Mr.
park-hopping
quiet time while Miss A sleeps
slurping popsicles
back yard camping with friends
staying inside more than we should
Y'all want to come visit?
photo via Neatorama
4 comments:
heck yes...wish we could come visit you! what a great summer. lazy summers are what being a mom and a kid are all about.
Yes, we want to come visit. How good are you at delivering babies? And we are spending way too much time inside too.
Yes, we want to come visit. It sounds like you guys are having a great summer. Love the post format - maybe I'll just do little lists like that the rest of the summer - coming up with actual posts is too hard in the summer for some reason.
I wish we could come tomorrow! We read Wizard of Oz last year together and it was ... interesting! The kids hadn't seen the movie, but I felt like it wasn't as violet as the crazy book! Enjoy, and we can't wait to see you SOON!
Post a Comment