15 May 2008

Bed-Head of the Day

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Priceless! It's making me laugh every time I look at it.

I just had a lot of fun catching up on all your posts that I missed while I was gone, by the way. Your blog is so fun!

Jesse said...

Nice!

You had asked for any last minute tips on your blurb book... if you haven't ordered it already I have just one suggestion. The text formating doesn't copy over, so if you have anything in italic or bold print on your blog, it won't automatically appear that way in your book. Other than that, they have three or four 'double check this and that' screens before you actually order that prompt you to spell check, change out low resolution pictures etc.

I agree with Joanne, you do have a fun blog!

Mix Family said...

what a cute rocker chic!

Kimberly said...

That is some gooood hair! Having boys was way better is this regard.