Speedtest
What the...? That's just crazy. Good job.
Good for you! That was fun.
Ok I type about half as fast as you do...you are amazing!
I'm not even going to try. I still remember taking a typing class with you in High School. You were a crazy speed demon!
rock on...rock on. or as nacho libre would say "take it easy!"
Okay, you are too fast. I wasn't going to comment until I could try to get closer to you, but I've tried like 10 times now and the best I can do is 96.That was fun, though.
Wow! That is amazing. I only did half that good. Think I'll go try a few more times. :)
Wow your fast I could only type 80. How did you get so good? Seriously impressed!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What the...? That's just crazy. Good job.
Good for you! That was fun.
Ok I type about half as fast as you do...you are amazing!
I'm not even going to try. I still remember taking a typing class with you in High School. You were a crazy speed demon!
rock on...rock on. or as nacho libre would say "take it easy!"
Okay, you are too fast. I wasn't going to comment until I could try to get closer to you, but I've tried like 10 times now and the best I can do is 96.
That was fun, though.
Wow! That is amazing. I only did half that good. Think I'll go try a few more times. :)
Wow your fast I could only type 80. How did you get so good? Seriously impressed!
Post a Comment