Wow. We just enjoyed the most pleasant Sunday afternoon you could ask for. We made the most of each one of our 67 degrees. Just ask our hammock, porch, sandbox, grill, patio table, and tire swing.
I'm jealous that you have such nice spring weather! We're still waiting ... I almost bought that same little dress/nightgown for Josie last week! Your kids are getting so big and your backyard looks so fun. I wish we could come have a barbecue with you!
Mordock's, I have enjoyed reading your block and it is fun to see pictures of you and your great little family. You guys were such good friends and we had lots of fun with you guys including WFF, having kids almost the same time, games, Beaver Cabin, moving, and many other great things. It's friends like you that we will remember forever, and now with the help of blogging, we can still sort of keep in touch. Best of luck to you guys. Kevin Brown
7 comments:
I love days like those. You make me want to go purchase a barbecue. It's great to see you guys are doing so well. It's crazy how fast kids grow.
Sigh. Yes, I am ready for Spring too. Alas. It is snowing. Again. Cute pictures.
those kids are having a ball. spring is just around the corner--hooray! love those pics!
Amen to that!
What a fun day! Your backyard looks perfect for days like this - my kids would love it. We still just have grass.
I'm jealous that you have such nice spring weather! We're still waiting ... I almost bought that same little dress/nightgown for Josie last week! Your kids are getting so big and your backyard looks so fun. I wish we could come have a barbecue with you!
Mordock's,
I have enjoyed reading your block and it is fun to see pictures of you and your great little family. You guys were such good friends and we had lots of fun with you guys including WFF, having kids almost the same time, games, Beaver Cabin, moving, and many other great things. It's friends like you that we will remember forever, and now with the help of blogging, we can still sort of keep in touch. Best of luck to you guys.
Kevin Brown
Post a Comment