She is SO cute, I love the hat and scarf! [and the rocking chair--did you paint it? If so, PLEASE tell me what kind of paint you used, I want to paint our computer armoire black, but not make it look awful. I digress. Speaking of digressing, I have yet to go to Jason's Deli, what was it that you said you liked there? End of digression (is that even a word?)] She is darling. :) Love, K
To paint the chair, I just used your average black spray paint from Home Depot. I'm not sure of the brand, but after going through one can, I decided that the cans with a wider spray nozzle are much more comfortable for your thumb (and that actually makes a big difference). Sounds like a fun project--good luck!
4 comments:
I couldn't resist!
I wouldn't be able to resist, either. She is just a perfect "chair poser". I love it.
She is SO cute, I love the hat and scarf! [and the rocking chair--did you paint it? If so, PLEASE tell me what kind of paint you used, I want to paint our computer armoire black, but not make it look awful. I digress. Speaking of digressing, I have yet to go to Jason's Deli, what was it that you said you liked there? End of digression (is that even a word?)] She is darling. :) Love, K
Momma K,
To paint the chair, I just used your average black spray paint from Home Depot. I'm not sure of the brand, but after going through one can, I decided that the cans with a wider spray nozzle are much more comfortable for your thumb (and that actually makes a big difference). Sounds like a fun project--good luck!
JM
Post a Comment