What cute Valentines!
oh my heck! those are adorabibble!
The cutest Valentine I've ever seen!
Hey! Sterling and I made those a couple of years ago for preschool. Cutting out all those hearts just about killed me:)
How cute! Now I'm feeling a little bit guilty for sending Tristan to school with store-bought Spiderman cards.
So cute! Love that you are still watching IDOL. I am too. Got a favorite yet?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What cute Valentines!
oh my heck! those are adorabibble!
The cutest Valentine I've ever seen!
Hey! Sterling and I made those a couple of years ago for preschool. Cutting out all those hearts just about killed me:)
How cute! Now I'm feeling a little bit guilty for sending Tristan to school with store-bought Spiderman cards.
So cute! Love that you are still watching IDOL. I am too. Got a favorite yet?
Post a Comment