16 February 2008

Long Live Dessert

My affinity for dessert ascended to new heights after our Valentine's dinner at PF Chang's last night. They recently added eight mini desserts to their menu for $2 each. Brilliant! We're talking lemon cake, cheesecake, carrot cake, and apple pie for starters. Those huge $6 desserts are pretty darn hard to justify, but these are a no-brainer. They're perfect.

Photo via Business Wire

4 comments:

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Hey thanks for the painting info, and those desserts look SO good--at that price you can't afford NOT too! :) We are in Denver looking for a place to live. I saw a Jason's Deli (at which I still have yet to dine) and thought of you guys. I'm sure I always will now. :) Talk to you later! Love,K

Kimberly said...

Now I know where to go for dessert! YUM! Glad you had a fun Valentines Day.

Joanne said...

I think I love that dessert idea. And I just decided I might be craving P.F. Chang's.

Jesse said...

How splendid! Too bad we're 4 hours away from a P.F.Chang's. Have one for me the next time you go, will ya?