24 February 2008

Big One

Today's our 1-year Blogiversary. Take a look back here to see where it all started.What fun it has been to keep in touch this way with friends and family! I love to see how my cute niece-mommies are doing with their little friends Ben, Luke, Johnny, Maggie, Josie, and Caleb. I get to see the latest from my sister Dianne's travels, and see pictures of my nephew Ben on his mission in Mexico. I'm reading the beginnings of my niece Laura's own novel and I'm keeping track of another niece, Baby Emily in Provo. I've enjoyed watching the seasons change at my parent's home in Idaho while we soak in the sun all year long--well, almost.

I love reading about the lives of our MBA friends scattered around the United States from Pflugerville to Petoskey. Joanne tells the absolute funniest stories about her kids and Jesse mixes up her blog with themed-days. My friend Sally gives her husband the blog-reigns, so things get a little crazy there. And I'm keeping my eye on our Layton-now-St. George friends, the Browns, in all of their adventures.

That's all just the tip of the iceberg, too. So let's hear it for the blogs. Thanks for a great year!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Here Here!!

Jesse said...

Love reading yours. Happy Birthday!

Livingstone Family said...

Happy Anniversary to you! I am so grateful for your blog as well. It has been great to be able to keep up with your going-ons in North Carolina and be able to see the pictures and stories of your kids growing up. It makes the miles between us seem a little fewer. Thanks for returning Flat Stanley, he was a BIG hit!

Mix Family said...

i agree. hooray for the blog. it is really a "small world maker". we all don't seem so far away because we are watching each other. laughing, learning and loving. blogs are a blessing. fo' shizzle.

Thomas Family said...

I love your blog. It is so neat and orderly. Almost professional. Happy 1 year anniversary. Keep it up.

Joanne said...

I agree. I love your blog, too. I think we're all glad you started one.