17 December 2007

Sweet Sweaters

Our friends threw a Tacky Sweater party Saturday night, and I really must say I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! My beautifully hideous sweater was five times too big; but Jeremy's little number fit perfectly. If I learn how to knit, we just might have a chance to win the Tackiest Sweater trophy next year!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

What a fun idea for a party! If you two didn't win the prize for tackiest sweaters, I can't imagine what the winning sweaters must have looked like.

I think you should have sent out this picture for your Christmas card this year.

Livingstone Family said...

You are crazy kids! I think I need that Jane Fonda record. Where do you find such things? Sounds like too much fun, wish we could play!

Jesse said...

How fun. Those sweaters are seriously fabulous!

Aric and Sally said...

Didn't you have a sweater just like that in the fourth grade? It looks a little familiar.