20 December 2007
All I Want for Christmas...Next Year
It's a little too late to add THESE to my wish list, but it's not too soon to start dreaming about next year, right? I've always loved Christmas Eve best. The tradition at my parents' home centers around a Nativity reenactment by the kids with costumes. We gather in the living room by the tree where Dad pulls out his fancy big Bible to narrate. Carol-singing is sprinkled in, and maybe a little silliness; but it's always sweet. Here's a look at Christmas Eve last year at their house.
We'll be putting on our own little production this year, so we may have to improvise with a few of the characters--but I'm not worried. Magic is bound to happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this picture - nativity reenactments are so fun.
Thanks for the Christmas card - you guys look great.
Post a Comment