27 October 2007

Tag, I'm It!

My friend Kimberly tagged me, and considering how much I enjoyed reading her own responses, I'll play along...
7 Random Things About Me
  1. I once taught a BYU flute choir class where we performed a piece entitled "Tag!"
  2. You might catch me munching a chunk of pure dry cake mix from time to time. Yum!
  3. I'm planning to become a ballerina in the next life.
  4. I still own a hand-me-down nightgown from my sister that is well over 10 years old. Leopard print never goes out of style!
  5. I've read more parenting books than you can shake a fist at. But I wonder if it has done more harm than good.
  6. My favorite movie of all time is "Ben-Hur"
  7. I have one magical power. I can instantly fall asleep for a predetermined number of minutes and then wake up precisely at that time. Am I amazing, or what?
Now it's my turn to do some tagging, so to Kathryn Mix, Heidi Ellsworth, Sally Peterson and Allison Harris: "Tag, You're It!"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think that internal-nap-clock must be a Hillam trait! I used to do that too (used to since I don't get naps anymore). Weird Wild Stuff!