What cute costumes for your kiddo's! The girl that took our family picture was just a friend of mine from our stake that I asked if she would come meet us at the park and snap some photos with our camera. I just had her take about a billion pictures so I had some options to pick from. But if you guys are looking for a great place to take pictures the park we went to is awesome! (Although I'm sure you have many options close to you as well...gotta love Charlotte! ). I need your regular email so I don't have to write you a book in your comment section! Michelle
1 comment:
What cute costumes for your kiddo's! The girl that took our family picture was just a friend of mine from our stake that I asked if she would come meet us at the park and snap some photos with our camera. I just had her take about a billion pictures so I had some options to pick from. But if you guys are looking for a great place to take pictures the park we went to is awesome! (Although I'm sure you have many options close to you as well...gotta love Charlotte! ). I need your regular email so I don't have to write you a book in your comment section!
Michelle
Post a Comment