15 May 2007

Girl Stuff




We're "ga-ga" for our girlie-girl! Audrey is 15 months and we're seeing some major personality-blossoming. She's turning into a little clown! If she gets a chance to grab Jake's favorite puppy she takes off as fast as she can, grinning the whole way. A few days ago she tried to flush his pajamas down the toilet--many thanks go to Grandma Hillam for preventing that disaster. Looks like she's been watching me pretty carefully as I fix my hair in the morning, because she loves smearing everything gooey in her hair, including her dinner. How pretty!

3 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Girls, girls, girls... What can I say? It sounds like Audrey and Josie will get along great when we stick them together next time. Josie has figured out how to push both the other kids' buttons and does it frequently, if only she could run away ... That Audrey is a sweetie, she looks so grown up. We miss you so much! We look forward to when we can see you again.

Jesse said...

Wow! Your family is looking great. Little Audrey is adorable. We laughed and laughed about all your Jake stories. We're totally in the market for napkins next time we're in NC. I'm really excited you are part of the bloggy world. You can check us out at lindstromliving.blogspot.com. If you don't mind, I'd love to put a link to your blog on ours. I'll check it more often that way.
Thanks for the fun updates!
Jesse, Cori, Gracie, and 'lil Bronco (on the way) Lindstrom

KarenB said...

I'm so excited to see that you have a blog! I can't believe how big your kids are! Audrey is adorable. Jake's business ventures were hilarious. I can't wait to show Bill your pictures when I meet up with him in Texas. I'm glad to see you're all doing so well.