06 November 2013

California Adventures 2013











Lake Arrowhead was our first big destination while in California. We met up with lots and lots of Dalton family cousins for a big reunion there. It was a beautiful place, and so good to reconnect with family we don't to see often enough. There were five other babies close to Isaac's age!












Legoland! On our way to Legoland Audrey declared that her New Year's "Revelation" would be not to chicken out on rides. She mostly succeeded. The kids had an absolutely great day here!












Safari Park: For some reason, I don't have good pictures of animals there. But I loved these three shots. Favorite part of our visit was the Africa tram safari, because that meant we could sit a while. :)






And finally, our family beach picnic: roasting hotdogs and marshmallows, boogie boarding, making footprints in the sand, and just enjoying precious time together.

1 comment:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

What a happy time, I love these pictures!