26 September 2013
Beach Pics
I'm normally a chronological-order type, even though blogging regularly has gone by the wayside now with instagram and facebook, etc. Still, I love having the "permanence" of the blog, and I think someday I'll be glad to have this stuff recorded here. These out-of-order posts are thanks to a fresh batch of uploaded pictures from my iphone.
Some beach-trip favorites (clockwise from the top left):
-Driving along the beach to find wild horses. We didn't find any, but had quite an adventure just driving through the deep sand for several miles. The paved road ends at this point on the Outer Banks, and if you take a four-wheel-drive vehicle 13 miles up the beach, you get to the Virginia border.
-Isaac loved having lots of attention from these little friends. They were so sweet with him.
-7 hours in the car to get there. Worth it.
-Surfer Girl Audrey: one of my favorite pictures from the week.
-Deep-fried oreos. This discovery will no doubt become a must-do tradition. Yummmmy.
-The Sunday we were there happened to fall on an abnormally busy LDS tourist weekend. So rather than the church building, we met at a local school gymnasium. The expression on Isaac's face here makes me laugh because we all felt this way as we watched groups, and mobs of singles coming in, completely filling in the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment