6/7/13
holding his hard-won medal from Battle of the Books
What is one thing you learned in 5th grade?
I learned about the Civil War and the Revolutionary War.
What is one of the best books you read?
Darwen Arkwright and the Peregrine Pact
What did you like about being in Middle School?
I liked being able to sit wherever you want in lunch, and I liked having electives and not having to go to the same Specials all the time.
What was one funny thing that happened?
One guy was sleeping on his desk while they were watching a Revolutionary War movie, so Mrs. Head comes over with a dictionary and drops it on his desk and he jerks back up.
What is something you improved at?
Playing the trumpet.
Tell me about winning the Battle of the Books competition on your last day of school.
There was four other teams and we won every set that we entered by a lot of points and finally they announced us as the winner. I was really, really happy. I knew that we had a good chance of winning, but we were the last team anybody would think would win.
What are you looking forward to doing this summer?
I'm looking forward to playing with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment