11 July 2012

Exit Interview: Kindergarten

last day of school
6/8/12

What did you learn in Kindergarten?
I learned about, um, equalling and subtracting, and I learned about measuring.

At what did you most improve?
Reading!

What happened at school that was funny?
Well I wasn't there, but people told me that my teacher got hit by the tail of a kangaroo at the field trip.

What was a favorite book you read this year?
Corduroy and Dr. Seuss books and I like cupcake magazines that tell you how to make lots of cupcakes.

What will you miss most about Kindergarten?
My friends, Mrs. Keller, and Fun Fridays when you get to do crafts.

What are you proud of?
I'm proud that I can read now, and that now I can swim.

What are you looking forward to this summer?
The trip so we can stop at BYU and stuff and going to see Grandma and Grandpa and going to their farm.

1 comment:

Marliese said...

These interviews are great. I love that you do this each year. Hard to believe that Audrey is done with kindergarten! I still remember visiting her in the hospital when she was born! She is a cutie.