11 June 2010

Exit Interview: Second Grade

last day of school
6/10/10

What did you learn in second grade?
square roots and cursive

At what did you most improve?
thinking out of the box

What happened at school that was funny?
the principal got dunked in a dunk tank

What was a favorite book you read?
ALL of the Harry Potter books

What are you going to miss most about second grade?
my teacher and my friends

What are you looking forward to this summer?
summer camp and the 4th of July and turning 8

What do you feel proud of?
my report card

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I love, love your exit interviews that you do (well, all of your interview posts, really), and every time I see them I tell myself I'm going to start doing them, and then I always forget. I will just have to enjoy yours, I guess. All his answers are great.

Amberly said...

Oh how I love that he said thinking out of the box.

Mix Family said...

uhhhh, i think i learned square roots in college. we learned them in 2nd grade? really? what a smartie!!

Marliese said...

That is one smart dude! ALL of the HP books, already? not to mention square roots and cursive? He must be going to the Elementary School for the Advanced Child. :) Sweet boy.