So great! I love how Audrey drew her and Jake together - you can tell she loves her brother.
Jake's pet story is awesome. I think my favorite part is the "bizarre green streak" on its tail. And how he'd let it roam in the woods while he cleaned the cage with the pressure washer. And fed it deer meat. (I guess I loved the whole thing!)
um, jacob is a smart cookie. but i saw a komodo (sp?) dragon just a month ago and they are scary. i'm going to email you a picture. does he know that a k. dragon is the size of his mommy? hmmm...
audrey is so cute and the stories i hear about her are hilarious. i think we need more stories about her diva moments. ha, ha!
4 comments:
Wow, you have a little genius. I am completely impressed with his "bizarre" ideas and excellent vocabulary. That is one cool kid you have there.
They both have such nice penmanship-I'm very impressed:)
So great! I love how Audrey drew her and Jake together - you can tell she loves her brother.
Jake's pet story is awesome. I think my favorite part is the "bizarre green streak" on its tail. And how he'd let it roam in the woods while he cleaned the cage with the pressure washer. And fed it deer meat. (I guess I loved the whole thing!)
um, jacob is a smart cookie. but i saw a komodo (sp?) dragon just a month ago and they are scary. i'm going to email you a picture. does he know that a k. dragon is the size of his mommy? hmmm...
audrey is so cute and the stories i hear about her are hilarious. i think we need more stories about her diva moments. ha, ha!
Post a Comment