01 February 2010

We've Got Snow

It's Snow Day Number 3! This is big for us. Our 5 inches have lingered long enough to give us a no-church day yesterday and no-school day today. There has been a lot of game playing and cartoon watching going on-- sprinkled with little adventures in the snow.

4 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

ahhh, wish we were there to play in the snow with you!

Jesse said...

We thought about you when we heard about the storm. So glad it has been a fun adventure!

(We really, REALLY love days when church gets cancelled. Is that terrible? It happened a lot in Northern Michigan- though not a single time since we've lived in IL.)

Joanne said...

Looks like so much fun! I love snowy day pictures.

I remember once when I was little (in Utah), church got canceled because of snow, and my mom was a little excited, and I was so shocked because I thought she would be really sad about it.

Marliese said...

Wow! This crazy, snowy winter does not to leave anyone out of the fun--not even North Carolinans. Enjoy!

And Jake looks so sweet in his stripey Xmas PJs, by the way. :)