06 September 2009

This and That

the dimes and quarters in our Trampoline Fund finally added up!

First Day of Second Grade

one of the flowers on our kitchen table

true story: frog in hand jumps onto nose and stays there!

7 comments:

Angela said...

That is the cutest picture of Jacob ever! I love the frog! I hope you frame that and put it up for everyone to see. Congrats on the trampoline, I bet your little ones are in heaven. I love how trampolines have those guards around them now. I could have used those when I was little, it would have saved me from some serious tumbles.

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Love this post all the pictures are wonderful! Jacob looks like such a big guy in that school picture, how could he really be in 2nd grade!! Miss you guys!!

Joanne said...

Awesome pictures! I love that trampoline one (was that on Saturday by any chance?) Also, the little frog on Jake's nose is so funny.

SP said...

We sure miss seeing you guys even though we live in the same city!! What a crazy world we live in. Let's try to plan another Sunday dinner. We would love to introduce you to the new addition. Jake looks so happy!!!

Love,

The Palmers

Natalie said...

Congrats on the trampoline! I remember it took us a while to save up for ours too! Our girls have just loved it! I hope that you guys are doing well!

SP said...

Wish we were closer...ha, ha. Seems like we live in another state. We need to plan to dinner again soon. Also, we need your address so we can send you a birth annoucement. Hope all is going well for you and yours. :)

The Palmers

Gayla said...

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!! TRAMPOLINES ARE THE BEST - OUR KIDS HAVE LOVED OURS! THE PIC OF JACOB IS THE BEST!! I LOVE IT!