17 August 2009

A Milestone

The Mr. and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary last week.
Where has the time gone?
Well, let's see...

We were married on a gorgeous day in August.

A week later we celebrated with an open house in Orange, CA.

After the presents were all opened at Jeremy's home in Villa Park,

we moved into this little beauty: Our First Place. A garage-turned-apartment.
We loved it. Really loved it.

It was right next to this basement house on the corner of BYU campus.
We lived here for the next two years while we both schooled it.

Then we moved north to Layton for Jeremy's job.
It was here we welcomed our tiny Jacob.

He grew!
We moved to Wyoming and then Bountiful for the next few years.

And then it was back to Provo for round two.
We literally had the time of our lives in MBA school.
Best of all, Audrey came along just before we finished.

Next stop: the Real World. We jetted across the country to put roots down in the South.
Our new home felt like a palace after so many years of apartments.
We've been here three years now; so it definitely feels like home.

There you have it.
10 years down--and we're very much looking forward to future milestones together.
Happy Anniversary to us!

10 comments:

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Wow, 10 years!! What happy pictures, you still look like happy little newlyweds. And was Jacob ever that tiny?

Aric and Sally said...

I loved the pictures! I drive by your first place every time I'm in provo and I think of you - and the taco soup you fed us when we were there. Happy Anniversary!

Angela said...

Congratulations! It seems like just yesterday that you guys got engaged! It was nice to see all that you've done together since then:)

Alison B said...

what a cute post!! congratulations to you guys! How fun.

Joanne said...

Happy anniversary! I loved this post - it was so fun to see all the pictures and the timeline of your 10 years together.

Daniel and I will have our 10th next year - it's crazy to think it's been that long

Amberly said...

I loved this post, great review of the highlights. I love your house pictures, all of them. Congratulations!

Mix Family said...

that was a cool walk down memory lane with you. thanks for sharing the memories! you look wonderful--10 years of marriage has been good to you! your house down south is just picture perfect! i remember visiting you in the garage-turned-house and you had it decorated so cute! happy 10th anniversary!

Geoff said...

Awesome. Love the pics.

transom said...

What a perfect tribute and timeline. That post will be a great keepsake for years to come. It makes me want to gather all the photos of our homes into one place.

You two are some of our favorite people. It's no wonder that you are creating such a beautiful and happy life together. I love that last photo of you guys. You look fabulous, Jennifer. (you too, Jeremy:)

Anonymous said...

Jeremy & Jennifer...It was fun to be close friends for about 2 of those 10 years. You are both awesome, well, both of you execpt Jeremy. We enjoy watching you and your family through your blog. Your friends, Kevin & Kimberly Brown